Are you a PhD student and in need of writing support? Consider signing up for one of the Writing a Scientific Paper Courses.
For PhD’s from the Graduate School of Life Sciences of the Utrecht University, the course runs online regularly (duration 7 weeks, 12 participants) and in the classroom (duration 5 weeks, 12 participants).
Sign up for classroom and online courses GSLS Course Centre Agenda
(Online courses are fully booked until the end of 2019. New dates for 2020 will be posted in September.)
Are you looking for a trajectory that is tailored to your personal needs? Do you need professional feedback on your paper? An individual route may be the best solution for you:
- Online lessons and small writing exercises
- Individual sessions to monitor your writing process
- Linguistic feedback in three stages (outline, rough draft, final draft)
- A detailed manual that will accelerate your writing process
- Group sessions to receive feedback from teacher and peers
More information: email@example.com (Annemarie).